Friday, August 7, 2009

Strange moe..

Some people already know this... but I have really really, REALLY weird things as objects of my infatuation. K-ON can fuck off. No, Not even Mio is cute to me. Yeah that's not a typo. *flamewar
Mikuru Asahina.. also a no. Nagato.. Even Bigger no. Only the scarily tsundere Haruhi is worthy of my proness!
But that's not all.. okokok
To be honest, the only character/person/thing that I have gone completely fangirl over is this:
Yeah. That's him. When I first saw him I went OMFG HE'S SOOO COOOL~~~~~
The Manga is To-Love-Ru... Not usually my type of manga, but it's hilarious!
It's a Comedy/Ecchi/Harem/Romance IMO. Don't you dare watch the anime. It sucks compared to the GG manga. Yeah that is all. BUT OMFG YUU KOTEGAWA <3<3<3
I've been told the artist is the same guy who did black cat, so there ya go.

4 comments: