Friday, August 14, 2009

Cultural night, UBW, among others ~~

Hmm. I had actually thought of something to write before going to Cultural night, but I forgot.
I told people that I came late because I was "busy"
Truth of the matter is, I needed to dry my pants (LOONG STORY involving hurting testicles and the dark colours wash)
So yeah... CULTURAL NIGHT WAS COOL~~
I came in at 7.30 halfway through the Lankan skit.. which was way funnier than the indian thing (sorry to say :3), which was followed by some LEET korean drumming O=('.'Q), and finally the indian skit thingy
UNF -- I missed the asian part :(:( yeah mega fail on my part, but pants said no :(
Ohkaay next. My Px200s are getting worse and worse.. the jack is fucking fragile as hell and i'm getting annoyed at it. When it breaks completely, I will revert back to my Mx460 earbuds and just buy like 3 or 4 pairs of koss ksc75 when I go to LA... and then probably some new ones as well.
On a side note, Today I found out that Waking the Fallen is my new favourite Avenged Sevenfold album :D. I thought the overall quality of City of Evil was good, but this just tops that. Sad to see that a band like A7X has gotten so much worse since 03.
Now : update on FSN.
So, I've gone through the FATE story, and not around 3, 4 hours into Unlimited Blade Works. I can easily see why many people seem to like this story the most. First of all, the pacing is far better than in Fate, because 10 to 15 minute explanations are eliminated. Also, because the very mediocre anime followed 80% of Fate, Almost all of UBW is unspoiled for me, which further increases my interest. One thing that the anime did well for me in my opinion is that it made me love archer! In the anime, Archer has 1 proper fight scene, and that lasts around 5 or so minutes in that episode. Never again does he fight. BUT::: those 5 mins are AMAZING~~, So as I play I'm anticipating what kind of guy archer turns out to be.. And I'm specifically avoiding any and all spoilers. I ESPECIALLY don't want to know his true name yet!!
Another side note : I'm on Black Cat chapter 5... and anticipating To-love-Ru chap 161.. should come out tomorrow *I hope*

Leaving with this:
"I can see just fine, with you in my life,
(and)there by my side as it starts to fade
I know this can't be right, stuck in a dream
a nightmare full of sorrow"

Whoever Tells me what song that is from gets candy and cool points.
Bai ~

2 comments: